Please Click this Ads! For Donation

Friday, October 14, 2016

Jojo Feat. Wiz Khalifa - No Apologies | Richie Dance Choreography

Today I hope all my reader of my blog not mad lol. Because for today I will post a non Britney post, I hope you guys can accept it haha. It's about Jojo and her Latest album "Made LOve" which is released today 14/10/2016.  I love Jojo since high school and I know She is one of the most talented singer out there.  As her biggest fan, I'm so excited about this, so I decided to make a tribute dance video for her first single in this album. We made the video in Karo Highland - North Sumatera, exactly in one of our Hero Museum "Jamin Ginting". So don't forget to buy "Mad Love" and support Jojo, Love from Indonesia...
Please Share... Like and Subscribe... show some love...
Check this out guys Our Dance Choreography for "Jojo Feat. Wiz Khalifa - No Apologies"


No comments:

Post a Comment